WINTER MOON DREAMS
We will be hosting Te Anau Yoga’s first Yoga Retreat in beautiful Fiordland and we are thrilled to invite you to participate in it!
Susan, Mariska, Mariana and Tina are co-creating this retreat as a space to share amongst other women, where we can all experience a weekend of unwinding, motivation, relaxation and companionship.
Join us for
Yoga classes (Hatha and Yin )
Guided meditations (Yoga Nidra)
All levels are welcome to the retreat.
Location: Borland Lodge, Blackmount (see www.borlandlodge.co.nz for info and pictures)
$200 for TAY members
$220 for non-members
This covers two nights of accommodation, all the classes and workshops, and a vegan welcome dinner on Friday evening (the rest of the meals will be prepared together from food everyone brings along).
What to bring:
* Food to add to shared vegetarian meals (2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner). We will cook, and eat all together.
* Yoga mat and blanket (any other yoga gear you have)
* Something you would like to share with the group, be it chocolate, tea, your favourite book, instrument, crystals, etc.
* A gift which will be exchanged at some point during the weekend. It can be something made by you, found in nature, upcycled, etc, it doesn't have to be something new, just something with a meaning.
* Coloured pencils and/or pens and a notebook.
* A sleeping bag or bedding if you prefer (the Lodge provides pillow, pillow slip and bottom sheet for every bed)
* Warm clothes/layers, rain jacket and hiking boots if you are interested in doing some walks around the area.
A $50 deposit is required to book your space.
The pending $150 needs to be paid by June 1st.
Payments go into:
Account name: Te Anau Yoga
Account number: 03-1749-0053547-00 (Westpac)
Please make sure you include your surname and RETREAT in the payment reference and send us a screenshot of your deposit to keep the records.
We are very excited to share this retreat experience with you!
Let us know if you have any questions!
Tina, Mariana, Susan and Mariska
A gathering of women for women of all ages to connect in a true and honest way, to share time with others from the heart.
When we meet in circle we join to hold everyone in sacred, safe space where we are all equals.
No feedback, no fixing, no judgement.
The Super Full Moon in Sagittarius is on 26 May 2021 (+ Lunar Eclipse), the days around this are a great time to gather for us to reflect on and celebrate manifestations and to release what no longer serves us.
Recommended koha $10
If you would like to add anything to the circle you could bring along your favourite tea, snack, chocolate, a candle, crystal, stone, deity, flower, poem, song, book, essential oil, cards, instrument etc.
Please bring a pen and notebook/paper.
Never been to a circle?
No worries, come join us to just be present in this beautiful space
See you @ the Community Room 7-9pm Friday 28 May!
Please arrive a few minutes early :)
A quiet contemplative class. Yin Yoga works deeply into the body with passive poses held for a few minutes targeting the deepest tissues of the body (ligaments, joints, bones and fascia) rather than the muscles.
$15 non members
te anau yoga
We are a non-profit yoga community, sharing space, strength, and openness in our community. Welcome to our new website!